Awards & Networking Reception
Join us after Rendez-Vous DTL Québec for cocktails, networking and two special award presentations honoring the best in retail. Conference attendees are invited to stay after our closing session and those who unable to attend the conference can register directly with Leger to participate in this special event.
Join Leger for the unveiling of results of Leger’s new study: WOW Digital, a comprehensive evaluation of the online customer experience (website and mobile app) and the omni-channel experience.
This extensive and relevant study presents the following:
- What is the profile of your online visitors?
- What are your strengths / weaknesses at each stage of the customer journey?
- What goals do your visitors want to achieve when they use your website or app?
- Why do your visitors abandon their shopping cart?
Les Molière du commerce de détail
The francisation award will be presented from the Retail Council of Canada and the Office québécois de la langue française. The finalists, determined by a public vote via a Léger Marketing survey, will be awarded a Molière du commerce de détail: Reconnaissance de l’excellence linguistique.
Three prizes will be awarded to the most successful retailers in the following categories:
- Retailer outside Quebec best suited to the Quebec Francophone context
- Excellence of French-language service offer in stores
- Excellence of the offer of online service in French
Arrival & Cocktails: 16:45
WOW! Digital Awards Presentation: 17:30
Les Molière du commerce de détail : 18:15
Networking Reception: 18:30
Le Westin Montréal
270 Saint-Antoine Street West Montréal, QC H2Y 0A3
For more information about Léger’s WOW Syndicated Study and Awards please visit their website.
For more information about Les Molière du commerce de détail please contact us at [email protected].